| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Danmarkshavn in November is very cold at -19.9 °C (-3.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -16.1 °C (3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -23.7 °C (-10.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in November is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A feeble 12mm (0.5in) of fluid precipitates.
Check the distance to and compare the Danmarkshavn November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Danmarkshavn, Greenland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Danmarkshavn:
- Nord, Greenland - 538.7 kms (334.8 miles) N
- Ny-Alesund, Norway - 745 kms (463 miles) ENE
- Svalbard Lufthavn, Norway - 824.5 kms (512.4 miles) ENE
- Isfjord Radio, Svalbard, Norway - 784.9 kms (487.8 miles) ENE
- Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard, Norway - 1052.6 kms (654.1 miles) E
- Bjornoya, Norway - 1048.5 kms (651.5 miles) E
- Jan Mayen Island, Norway - 715.8 kms (444.8 miles) SSE
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 716.6 kms (445.3 miles) SSE
- Raufarhöfn, Iceland - 1151.1 kms (715.3 miles) S